Friday, May 1, 2009

April was a tough month.....

Howdy all, I'm back after a really rough month. April was the roughest month of all months.

First I got my new bow, a Ragim Wildcat 24# 68" takedown recurve. Shoots well, I just need lots of practice.

My Radio from Yaesu was finally repaired a second time. The first time it was "supposedly" repaired, yet on the return trip they found more problems with the repair from the first time around.

On April 14th, I crushed the last 2 fingers on my left hand while repairing a garage door at work. I spent more time doing paperwork and safety training than I spent at the emergency room that night.

And I caught a flu bug, no not the H1N1 Swine Flu ( If I was ever so lucky) but I have been fighting it for 2 weeks, and spent a few days home from work because of it.

But on the plus side, I've been reading, surfing the web, working, and getting ready for Indian Hollow Weekend and the start of my vacation.

More on the Orange Gun Club Kids Fishing Derby, Trout Stocking, Indian Hollow, and the Millers River One Fly Competition coming soon.....

No comments: