Monday, May 11, 2009

Fishing the Millers River

I think it went well yesterday, I got my father to head out with me to fish the Millers River for the ever present "stocked" trout.



It was a good day, except for the breeze which was more of a constant 10 to 40 mph wind, and the large grey clouds which turned the temperature down dramatically when they shaded the landscape from the sun.



On the plus side, we caught over 22 fish, all in the 10" to 14" range.



On the down side, I thought my refrigerator was broken, I went to load it in the morning only to find the flame detection meter in the white instead of the green. After spending 5 minutes trying to relight it, I decided to open the cover and see if it was working. It was. Later on I pulled the refrigerator out and there was voltage at the meter, but the meter wasn't moving. So for now I have to open the cover and check the flame manually, not a problem, but makes more work for me.

No comments: